Thursday, August 24, 2006

Relationships!


A mate of mine in the UK said to me once: "relationships... they're the worst ships that ever sailed!" & while that may sound like a slightly cynical view of the world (and one I've been forced to agree with several times in my life I might add!), as with many truisms, the opposite can also be quite accurate! Anke (pron: Unkar) & I have been together since May 2005 and, to extend my mates crude anology, I wouldn't sail anywhere without her! She's a wonderful gal!

Here we are on the ICE train on our way to visit her family in East Germany (July 06). Cute as a button and one of life's truly beautiful people (and don't you love the Fender T shirt?!... I have a music shop & Fender is my biggest line of guitars - but that's a while 'nother story!). Ciao... or should I say "Auf Wiedersehen"?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home