Tuesday, September 05, 2006

One of my guitars... a 50th Anniversary Fender Stratocaster


One of the great things about working in a music shop is that it means you get to see and play some fantastic instruments... I sometimes tell my guys "we've got the best job in the world!" And getting to unpack something as beautiful as one of these 5oth Anniversary Stratocaster guitars is what I mean... simply stunning! I HAD to have one! These were actually released in 2004 - the 50th Annivserary of when Fender made the very first "Strat".

Fender actually first started making guitars and amps in 1946 so this year, 2006, year is their 60th Anniversary so they have also released some more Limited Edition instruments to celebrate that milestone too. Hmm... how many guitars does a guitarist really need do I hear you say? My answer is always the same: "Just one more and my collection will be complete!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home