Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My latest guitar... a Gretsch Jimmy Vaughan!





Those who know me have got used to the fact that I love guitars even though I can't really play them (true!) but I really do just love them...
So, here it is - my new Gretsch... the Jimmy Vaughan model I've just got... so far the only one in Australia and WOW! What a gorgeous guitar!!

It's got a sensational carved spruce top with very funky "f" holes in and has lightly flamed maple back & sides and, unlike the other guitars I have at home, it also has a pickup built in so I'll finally have something plug into my cute little Ashdown acoustic amp!

1 Comments:

Blogger PIER said...

Can I ask where you got it and how much you paid, I am trying to get one for my boyfriends 40th birthday..

8:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home