Thursday, December 06, 2007

I don't believe it... now they've LOST my transmission?!

4 weeks have passed & my Audi is still not fixed... what a bloody joke. Apart from now also having lodged a formal complaint with Consumer Affairs against All States Warranty Network (utter bastards! NEVER, I repeat NEVER use them for an Extended Manufacturers Warranty... because an extension of the manufacturers warranty it absolutely 'aint!) NOW the people repairing my transmission say my rebuilt transmission has been "LOST in transit!". Argh!! This is like a bad movie! It's surreal!

After getting Audi seem to be trying to help but it's still a joke... 2 major tranmission problems in less than a year & the car has only done 110,000kms. My first foray into the "luxury European vehicle market" is looking decidedly jaded. Not happy. I think I'm going car shopping... and it wont be for a 2nd hand luxury car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home