Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Night time "Out Back" in Rivervale...


I love our backyard... & at night time it really looks so beautiful. The orange fence was a "bold decision" I was told but I chose it to be reminiscent of an outback sunset... reflected in the gravel behind the Xanthorea "black-boy" which we bought & rescued from Replants WA as the centre piece of our outback creek-bed inspired native grass garden ~ & it is our little bit of Karajini here in Perth (even though they don't have grass trees in the Karajini!).
Every night, when the garden lights come on, I am mentally & spiritually taken "out bush" & I can see us sitting around the camp fire gazing up into the clear open skies with Angus & Camis talking about the "dream time". I can't wait to go back there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home