Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Lovely customers...

Yum!!  Don't these look fantastic?!  And I can tell... they tasted equally as good as they looked!  :-)  It's actually not all that unusual at Concept Music to have a customer drop off a bottle of wine or a 6 pack of beers after they've bought a new instrument just to say "Thank you!" and it's one of the things I really love about owning & working in the music industry... it's not like selling fridges or microwave ovens - people get SO excited when they buy a new instrument & I feel it's a real privilege to be involved in helping them choose their next guitar (or bass or saxophone or whatever).

Yesterday one of our customers dropped these incredible cakes off  just to say "Thankyou!" for helping them get their beautiful new Yamaha Custom Alto Saxophone. They won't do much for my waistline I have to say but I can assure you that any uncertainty as to whether I should eat them or not was very short lived & they definitely didn't get time to go stale!  It happens that the customer is also a small business owner and runs a patisserie in Nedlands called Martineaus and we can definitely vouch for the quality of their pastries!  Thank you Martinaus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home