Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Opa time...


Is it really that long since I posted something on my Blog?!  I can't believe it... I wasn't even a Grandpa then - a title I have to admit that still feels (or sounds?!) a bit strange I have to say. "Grandpa... ". It sounds so... well, old. But it is awesome.  Hunter is nearly 2 now and it's really cool that he recognizes us when he sees us and is even happy to be picked up for a cuddle.

Recently when his Mum & Dad both had to work they asked Opa (as I am called... it's German for Grandpa) if he would like to look after him for the morning... as you might expect, I didn't have to think about it for very long & so Hunter had his first visit to Opa's shop. Normally it's me telling parents that "they'll be fine... they can't hurt anything" but it's different when YOU are one looking after a 2 year old! 

Good to get them used to music early I say...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home