Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Flowering... again!


I'm have a good run here! My water lilly has flowered for the 3rd year in a row! AND that's after I forgot to fertilize it this year.... which I probably still can come to think of it. I was quite excited to see it glistening in the morning sun yesterday. Sheesh... it doesn't take much to make me happy eh?!

Meanhwile - I faxed Audi Perth again today to say their position of "I wish we could help... but there's nothing we can do" is totally unacceptable. F*ckwits. I wonder how it will end up...

Everything else is looking just great for Anke's parents who arrive this Saturday. Garden's good; laundry's pretty much done; ticket's to Rotto booked & paid for; the sun is shining... life could be a lot worse! I mean, how bad can having a few weeks off in January to drive down South in our brand new Outback be?!
Esperance here we come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home