Thursday, September 11, 2008

Maton Guitar Sales Award



Anyone who knows me or has read my blog knows that I LOVE Maton guitars... and that I own several (including some really, really old ones!). My fascination and committment to this great Aussie brand was rewarded recently when Tony & I went to the annual Australian Music Assoctaion Convention (AMAC) in Melbourne... where I was unexpectedly presented with a Sales Achievement Ward by the guys at Maton! I was really chuffed (as my local Maton rep & mate Rob would say... that's Rob on the left) & can't wait to get it back to the shop & hang it up.

The award is beautifully presented & is in the shape of a very old Maton headstock... the same shape as they're now using in their very latest Maton Custom Shop guitar... the W.A. May which you can just see behind us in the photo - in fact, that very guitar one I hand-picked at the trade show... that's why it has a SOLD sign on it! The new headstock is just a piece of art.
The other guys in the photo are Andy who makes all the Custom Shop guitars (including mine!) and Dave from Maton's head office. Thanks Maton... love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home