Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bloody crows!


It's bad enough getting woken up at some ungodly hour in the morning by what sounds like a classroom full of small children being tortured & strangled to within an inch of their lives... yes, it's the crows - "they're ba-ack"! But now these raucous little darlings seem to have decided to take up flower arranging as well!

This year, as I usually do, to add a bit colour to garden I planted out some red & white striped petunias along the edge of the rose gardens... and whether it's the colour red (?!) or whatever, the crows have decided they're fair game... and come down every morning as it's just getting light & hop around & pick off the flowers!

I've planted annuals every year and usually choose pansies (my favourite! I don't really know why I changed?!) & have never had this happen before so I guess next year it'll back to them. Ya gotta laugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home