Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Why do you have to get angry to get something fixed?!



You would think my laundry (come 2nd bathroom) would have been well & truly finished by now... but no, it isn't! Apart from the fact the plumber wasn't able to fit the new taps (because the "spindle" was too short for the tap socket which was set too far back in the wall... which was "the tiler's fault" you understand!) when the glass people came & fitted the shower screen it was totally different to what I had ordered... which was supposed to be "exactly the same as the one you did last year in my other bathroom". You would think that would be pretty straight forward but no... 6 weeks late... and it's wrong! Totally wrong.

Now I accept that people make mistakes BUT when I rang & told them that they'd fitted a fully framed screen instead of a frameless screen they said "Sorry, there's nothiung we can do about it!". I was gob smacked & retorted "Oh yes there is!" Anyway, finally, after 3 phone calls & sending them 2 letters saying I was cancelling the payment they came out to check it & agreed they'd "made a mistake". Like I didn't already KNOW that!!
So here we are 12 weeks later & it's still not fixed... next Wednesday they tell me... hmmm. Check out the 2 screens here - the 1st is the original frameless one they fitted last year, the 2nd what they fitted...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home