Sunday, February 10, 2008

Now THAT's more like it! Thanks Keith!!




Some of my friends say I'm just a tad anal about my lawn (and I say - "the problem with that is?!") but thanks to my new lawn-mower man Keith it's come up a treat after he thrashed it with the verti-mower a few months ago. I get Keith to mow it 'properly' with his big heavy mower once a fortnight (this time of year it grows like crazy with the heat!) & he also does the edges & then I do it every week-end with my small mower... god, maybe I AM anal!? But it's awesome when we have friends over for BBQ's on the weekends... it's the smoothest bocce pitch in Perth!
The orange in background is the flowers of one my karangaroo paws (an Australian native plant) I planted around the pond.... coincidentally it's the same colour as the fence. (Did I say coincidentally? Come on.... this is ME!).

;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home