Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Try doing THAT in an Audi!


Look at me look at me!! Driving on the beach in Esperance! We have had SUCH a great 5 weeks (5 weeks! The LONGEST holiday I've had in maybe 15 years!). And having the new Subaru we did so many things we couldn't have done in the Audi! Not that mean it's OK and not that there's been resolution with the (freakin) thing although they at least tell me the parts have now arrived in Australia (?!).

Consumer Affairs have been talking to ASWN (the Warranty people) but they are adamant their offer is final so I'll have to keep waiting to see if Audi come to the party (not optimistic) OR then decide if to take ASWN to court.... I quite like the idea actually - I'd love to stand up in front of a judge or magistrate & tell tehm teh full story!
3 months now... sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home